Friday, April 19, 2024

Stippled Roses Cards

For this week's Stamp Class, I decided to use the Stippled Roses stamp set.  I made three cards using the set and the coordinating designer papers, Softly Stipples.  I have to say this set is not normally something that I would use (honestly, I don't even know why I bought it!).  

However, I loved working with it and how beautiful the cards came out. :)

I called this stamp class as "special occasion card" class because this set and these cards are so pretty that they can be used for wedding, sympathy, congratulations or special day cards.  

For the first card, I made a double back fold where you can fold back the front layer of the card.  I added some designer papers to decorate the panels and a pretty coral piece to the front.  I stamped and cut out the coral roses and added them to the circle focal piece.  A few sprigs, some flowers and gems and it turns out to be a beautiful card.  


For my next card I stamped the saying onto the front of the card first, then added the designer papers at the top and a little splash of dots for color on the white piece.  I added the roses using dimensionals and then some sprigs and flowers.  

On the inside I added a gift card holder.  I mean, what Mom wouldn't want a gift card for Mother's Day?

Card #3 is made using Smoky Slate for the card base and then some designer paper added to the front.  I used a leaf embossing folder for the white focal piece and then mounted it onto a piece of Lost Lagoon for a frame.  Then added the roses and sprigs.  I thought that the card needed a little something more, so I added a strip of the designer paper as a little banner to place under the saying.

I love the cohesive look of the three cards.  For the most part, I used the same embellishments on each card to tie them all together.  They're so pretty, I hate to give them away.  LOL





 

No comments:

Post a Comment