Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Meet Foxy Loxy

I have had so many orders for the monkey bib sets (see previous post) that I have been making bibs almost every day!  On my last trip over to Joann's Fabrics, I picked up some cute fabric that had forest animals in it.  One of the ladies that comes over for sewing lessons saw the fabric and ordered a bib set made from the forest animal print.  Of course I had to come up with a new stuffed toy to go with it!  Meet Foxy Loxy, the latest in the felt animal collection.

Here's a close-up shot of Foxy with his bib and washcloth set.  Note the cute little "fox" card that I made to go with it!

The forest fabric had such cute little animals on it that I made a little zippered pouch to go with one of the foxes.  This set would make a cute gift for a young girl.  It just needs a card to match!




No comments:

Post a Comment