Thursday, May 8, 2014

At the End of the Day

I have always wanted a nice, cozy "spa" bag to sit on my shoulders at the end of the day.  These flannel bags are filled with rice and when you warm them up in the microwave for one minute, they give out moist heat that really soothes your sore and aching muscles!

They are also great to use just to warm up when you get a chill.  And here in upstate NY, that is half of the year!

I designed the layout, making four pockets panels in the flannel to keep the rice in place.  They are just the right size to lay across your shoulders.  Then I added a handle so that you can maneuver it to just the right place across your neck or back.  You can also hang it up on a doorknob or a hook when you are done using it.  I added a bit of lavender to make it smell oh, so nice. 

Honestly, I don't know how I lived it without one.  It just makes the end of the day so relaxing.  Ahh...

No comments:

Post a Comment