Saturday, November 3, 2018

Dashing Deer

These next two cards were also part of my Christmas Stamp Camp.  I love this set, Dashing Deer, even though we've had deer images for the past few years in the holiday catalog.  I think it's the pretty pattern on the deer that sold me this time.

This deer looks great showcased in front of a stitched circle and a coordinating scallop.  Simple to make, I glued the deer on with glue dots.  The cute little flowers also come with the cut-outs from this set.  This card also has a matching envelope.  You can see it better in the first photo.  I got this idea from stampingpretty.com. 

It's hard to tell but this card has embossing powder on the saying.  I also used the new Tin Tile embossing folder for the background.  I have to say that I love this deer. 

The deer on these cards don't seem to be doing a lot of dashing.  I'll have to come up with another card to show him leaping!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment