Saturday, November 3, 2018

Going on an Alpine Adventure!


For part of my Christmas Stamp Camp, I used the stamp set, Alpine Adventure to make these projects.  I like going on outdoor adventures, even in the cold and snow. 

\
This card is pretty easy to make: add some washi tape along the bottom edge, a gentle snow embossing folder, some cut-out snowshoes, three green snowflakes and a saying.  I used an old tag punch for the saying and then mounted it onto some green cardstock and then cut around it to frame it.  I love its simplicity.  I got the idea from the SU catalog, only I changed the colors.

When I first saw the sled framelit in the holiday catalog, I knew that I had to have it!  I mean, what crafter doesn't need a sled cut-out at some point in her life?  I cut this one out using the Wood Textures paper and I think that it looks like it's made out of wood!  

I embossed the "Let it snow" saying and added a circle focal point to make the sled pop.  And I just love the snowflake cut out that comes with this set.  It's just the right size.  :)

The sled card idea is from Jaimie from stampitupwithjaimie.com.  

Last in this collection, but certainly not least, is the Hot Cocoa treat holder.  It's easy to make, and fun to decorate.  I got the idea from the Chic'n Scratch website.  The tutorial is here.  

Great Christmas colors, fun cards to make!  I even like how the Hot Cocoa mix matches the holder.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment