Saturday, November 3, 2018

Quilted Pumpkin

I usually post a lot of my stamping projects on my blog, but in addition to doing rubber stamping, I also like to do sewing and quilting projects.  The problem with them is that they take longer to make and don't always get finished on a timely basis.

A couple of weeks ago I started working on some pumpkin wall hangings, table runners and table toppers.  Most of them are still in the process of getting finished, but I did complete this one block.  It can be used as a table placemat or a wall hanging.  It's about 12" square.  I like to set them on my end tables or the dining tables and put some sort of decor on them. 

This particular pumpkin was gifted to a friend of mine whose birthday is in October.  She loved it and is using it to decorate a small table. 

Hopefully one of the days soon I will be able to finish some of my other pumpkin pieces!  I love to decorate for fall.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment