Sunday, January 5, 2020

Cute Mitten Cards with Card Holder


I just love the colors and the papers in the Let It Snow suite!  They're so bright and happy looking.  :)

For this project, I made a card holder that holds about 4 cards.  I used an older Mitten die and a snowflake embossing folder for these cards. 

I love how the mitten die cuts look with the cute mitten designer paper!



Here you can see the inside of the card holder.  To make it, I folded a sheet of cardstock in half, scored 1/8" along both sides of the middle, and then scored 2 1/2" along the bottom for the card flaps.  I cut the bottom flaps at an angle to hold the cards.  Then I glued the outer sides with Tear n Tape. 

We made this card by cutting out the mittens from sparkle paper! It has a different look to it, but everyone loved this card. 


Lastly we made a cute little tag from the mitten cut outs!  To die cut the tag, fold your white cardstock in half and place it so that the die doesn't cut along the folded edge. 

Then add a full cut out mitten to the top of the tag. 

On the inside of the tag, we stamped a saying and a "To-From" stamp.  Attach some twine to the top and you're done.  I love small little handmade things.  Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment