Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Elfie

I love using sweet whimsical images for the stamping cards and projects.  For these projects I used a new Christmas stamps set called Elfie.  Isn't he just the cutest?

Sometimes it's fun to make Christmas cards in colors other than red and green.  One day on Pinterest I found this cute card made by Angie Juda on her blog, Chick n Scratch.  For the most part, I copied all of her ideas; they are so sweet and I love the silver and teal colors that she used.  I'll put the link at the bottom so that you can make them, too.

This card is a gate fold card and opens in the middle of the front.  It's fairly easy to make and offers a different way for the card to open.  I colored Elfie with Stamping Blends and added some rhinestones to embellish the card. 

Here is what the card looks like from the inside.

This next "card" is also a gift card holder.  The front is supposed to look like a present.  When you open it, you will find an 3" envelope to hold the gift card.

How cute is that?  You could even put money in the envelope and give as a gift. 

Lastly up I made this cute little favor.  It will only hold a small amount of candy, but sometimes that's all you need.  You can watch Angie's videos here on her youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment