Saturday, February 12, 2022

Card for My G-Baby

A few weeks ago I made this little card for to send to my granddaughter.  I call her my g-baby, for short.  I remembered a very old stamp set that I had in the "archives" and stamped and colored some of the baby images for her card.  I used some pretty flowered paper from last year for the base of the card.  I wanted to let her know that I was very proud of all that she has accomplished this past half year.  Even though she can't read and doesn't really understand cards yet, hopefully her mom will save them for when she is older and she can look through them.  

I stamped "So Proud of You" from the Royal Peacock stamp set and put that on the inside of the card.  I didn't really seem to fit on the front, so it's perfect for the inside. 

I love how the card turned out.  There are more baby images that can crawl, walk and talk.  So I may take this set out again once she reaches those milestones.

Here is a recent pic of the two of us.  She is the happiest baby and hardly ever cries.  I just love her so much.  :)

I look forward to spending more time with her in 2022.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment