Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Snowman Thank You Cards

For my Christmas Thank You cards this year, I wanted to send out something with a snowman on it.  Funny thing is, once Christmas is over every year, I move right to spring cards, even in January.  So this year, I made a wintery card.

I think it's fun to take out old sets and make them "new" again.  So I used the snowman from Snow Much Fun set.  I wanted to put him into a wintery scene and started to go through some of my sets with background trees in them.  I finally ended up using an old goodie called Lovely as a Tree!  I haven't used this set in a long time, but I think it works perfectly for the setting for my snowman.  

I used Softly Falling embossing folder for the snow and an added snowbank with the die cut from Frosty Friends.  I had fun making them and love how they turned out.  

Do you like to mix old sets with new?  


No comments:

Post a Comment