Friday, June 16, 2023

Adventure at the Sea of Galilee

During May, some of my friends and I went on a trip to Israel.  Part of our stay was at the Sea of Galilee and I wanted to bring something back as a souvenir for the ladies in my Bible study.

So I decided to pick up some shells along the shore and put together a little craft for them.  

I got some small bottles from Michael's craft store and put some of the shells in each one.  Then I made little tags for each of the bottles and used one of my stitched die cuts to cut them out with.

There were 18 bottles in the case and thankfully there was just enough shells to make 18 bottles!  I had fun making them and my friends loved receiving a small souvenir from my trip.  

Here are some of us waiting to go on a boat ride on the Sea.  We have such fun memories from our trip.  :)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment