Tuesday, September 19, 2023

All About Autumn


 In this week's Stamp Class, I used the fall papers from All About Autumn.  They are so rich in color and so pretty featuring beautiful photos and gold-trimmed papers.  For this first card, I copied the idea from Mary Knabe.  I like the way the designer paper is sliced for the look of this card.  I added some rainbow trim die cuts in gold to add a bit more pizazz to the card.  I used gold sequin ribbon for the bow.

For the second card, I copied the idea from Mary Witt from Pinterest.  I love how the paper is cut into a circle for just a peak of the fall papers.  I added burlap ribbon and some leaf cut outs from Colorful Season dies.  The new Distressed Tile embossing folder is featured on the front layer.

This is the first time that I've used these new colors - Pecan Pie and Copper Clay.  I love their rich tones.  

For this Moody Mauve card, I cut 3 sheets of designer paper to make the collage background.  I found this card idea from Pattystamps.  The saying is from Painted Harvest, a set from a couple of years sgo.

And, last, but not least is this sweet little card that features a bird from Bird's Eye View set.  Doesn't he look great sitting on the bookshelf?  I want to give this card to a friend of mine who lends me books to read.  :)  I got this idea from Susan Molly.

When I ordered this paper, I didn't notice that it comes in 6" squares, so not enough paper to present an entire class.  I am waiting for it to come back in stock so that I can order some more!  It's great fall paper for your crafting needs.  




No comments:

Post a Comment