Friday, September 8, 2023

Basket of Kitties

Don't you just love these little kitties?  They are a panel that I bought a couple of years ago called Woof, Woof, Meow cat panel by Stacy Iest Hsu.  There is another adult cat that I still have to make.  The set comes with the 4 kittens.  

I started making these kitties a year ago or so (ha ha) and found them in my sewing room.  Today I put together a small quilt for them to cuddle up with and hope to set them out for my granddaughter to play with.

I have a puppy dog panel and a second kitty panel to still complete.  I'm hoping by the time that I'm done that the whole basket is filled with cats and dogs galore!

The adult cats have a pouch to put the kittens in, but I think it needs extra fabric and a dart to make the pouch fit any of the babies.  You can see in the photo that the pouch is very tight.  

I will try something different for the next adult cat.  We'll see how it comes out.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.  



\
What do you think of the kitty family?  Do you have a little one that would like to play with them?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment