Friday, September 1, 2023

Mixing Old with New

Today I took out the old stamp set, Time with You.  It has cute vintage images on it from 2006.  And check out the saying, "On the open road of life, may happiness be your destination."  Sweet, right?

 Although I made this card a couple of months ago, I loved the vintage look of the girl mixed with the look of the Regency Park papers, and wanted to make more.  :)

For the cards, I used some various sayings and on this card, I chose another color of the designer papers.  I added some Wink of Stella to the girl to give her some shine.  You can't see it in the photo, but she sparkles as she's riding her bike!

I have a lot, a really lot, of the Regency Park papers left over from the spring catalog, so you may see more things made with it!  Stampin Up is running the mini catalogs for only 4 months now instead of 6 months and I just don't get time to use up all of the products.  I hope they go back to 6 months next year!

These girls look like they are riding their bikes on the road to happiness.  :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment