Sunday, February 2, 2014

What Does the Fox Say?


Have you heard the song from Ylvis (a two-brother comedygroup from Norway), What Does the Fox Say?  If you haven't, you need to listen to it.  I love the silliness of it.  Click here for a link to the song. 

Now that you've heard the song, this card will make sense to you!  This week we made this foxy card with a new stamp set from Stampin Up called Life in the Forest.  The little fox caught my eye as soon as I opened up the new mini catalog.  I got the idea for this card from Kay Cogbill on Pinterest.

Before I showed my stampers this card, I told them that is a hate-you, love-you card!  They will hate to do all of the cutting, but after they are done, they will love it.  And it is true.  All of the stampers loved this card! 

Do you want to know what the fox says?

He says Happy Valentine's Day!  :)

I'm going to send this card to my kids!  I know they will get it (they want to know why I am listening to this song!) and I think they will love it.  Do you?




No comments:

Post a Comment