Thursday, July 24, 2014

Have A Yappy Day!


For my birthday, my youngest niece, Cassie sent me a cute little pillow that she had made for me.  She loves to make pillows from felt and uses the Sizzix dies to cut out animals and shapes.  My birthday pillow has a little dog and a heart on it!  I think it's supposed to look like her dog, Rosie.  It's as cute as can be. 

While out at some neighborhood garage sales, I found some really nice girls' crafting books like American Girl, etc.  Then I found packages of embroidery floss, yarn and a some colored plastic-like jute rope to use for her crafting.  I also enclosed one of the little zippered heart purses that I had made. 

I made this cute little "doggy" thank you card to thank her for my gift.  I hope she likes her "craft box!"

No comments:

Post a Comment