Thursday, July 24, 2014

Note Card Set

For one of my stamping classes in July, I came up with set of eight note cards and matching envelopes all tucked in a sweet magazine holder box.  I got the idea from Deb Valder and Angie Leach.  Of course, I made my own modifications to make it my own.

The envelopes have a border emboss detail to the flap and stamping on the front to coordinate with the note cards. 

Using a masking technique, I made four of the cards with a diagonal mask and four with a horizontal mask.  I did this to add a little interest to the set.

Here is the card that I made to go with them.  I saw the idea on Pinterest by Jo Dumbleton.  I love how the pool party and tangerine tango colors go together! 

Wouldn't you just love this note card set on your desk?



No comments:

Post a Comment