Saturday, July 3, 2021

Masculine Cards

As a stamper of greeting cards, we see a LOT of cards that are designed for female recipients.  This past week I worked on putting together a plethora of cards for the males in our lives.  I had a good response at my stamping class where the ladies got to choose 4 cards that they wanted to make.  

This first card features a Paper Pumpkin stamp set that had feathers and birds in it.  We stamped the background with the Dictionary background stamp that I pulled out of the "archives."  Then we used a splatter stamp that we spritzed with water to give it a watercolor look.  I used the new tag dies and added a saying and some feathers.  I love how it turned out.

This next card features the stamp set By the Dock.  Again I used the new Tag dies and added a rowboat, some oars, grass and a sweet bird flying off in the distance.  I added the green designer paper to give the cards some color.  From Cindy Brumbaugh.

Here are 2 seagull cards that I designed last year.  They also feature the Hugs from Shelli stamp set that came in the Paper Pumpkin box. I saw this idea from KB Papercraft.  I can almost hear the seagulls calling from the shore.  


The next few cards are made using the man from the stamp set Senior Years.  He is very silly looking and I didn't know if I liked him or not.  But now that I've used him, I just love the look of these cards.  :)  I got this idea from Christine Pierce.

For this birthday card, I added a goat from the Way to Goat set.  He's peaking out from behind the "old guy" and making this card very whimsical.  On the inside is the saying, You're the Greatest of all Time (GOAT).

And last, but not least are the sailboats from Sailing Home.  It's a cloudy, rainy day here today and I wish that I was out at the lake watching these boats.  I saw the idea for this by Terry's Cards on Etsy.

Which 4 would you pick to make your Masculine cards?





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment