Monday, July 19, 2021

Peaches & Cream

One of the Suites in this year's Stampin Up catalog that caught my eye was the You're A Peach.  It's soft, pretty colors and cute sayings made me want to get it.

For this card I used the scalloped border from the Scallop Contours die set for the bottom of the card.  I put a piece of the coral designer paper on the inside to show through.  Then I embossed the front of the card using the Subtle folder.  I added a thin piece of the pretty papers to the top of the card to give it some color.  I stamped and added the flowers, the peach and the sweet saying, Have a peachy day, mounted onto the die from the Scallop Contours.  Who wouldn't want to receive this cheery card? 


For the Sweet as a Peach card, I embossed a layer of slighter colored cardstock and put some designer paper on the left side of the card.  I added a tag from the Tailor Made Tag dies and embossed the saying in white powders on a circle.  You can also see the mini jam jars that I filled with candies and added a strip of the designer papers along with a tag and a peach.  Peachy goodness all around.  :)

For the next card, I folded the front flap of the card in half, creating a fancy fold card.  I added the focal point to the front of the card using Tear n Tape to hold it in place.  The inside has a white piece of cardstock to write the sentiment on.  I used some Wink of Stella to highlight all of the flowers and peaches on my cards.  


The fourth card features the designer papers with peaches on it.  It's very colorful and happy looking.  I'm really happy how my projects using this set turned out.

For the next time, I may make some cards using this set and switching up the colors.  The flowers would like in other colors, too.  Would getting one of these cards make your day "peachy?"  I think so.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment