Friday, December 30, 2022

Ornament Exchange Party 2022

Last week my crafty friends and I gathered for our annual Ornament Exchange.  We have so much fun every year!  We don't tell each other what it is that we are making, but this year most of the ornaments coordinated so well together.  :)

The ornaments have a very homespun look to them.  See how they all go together?  

Melissa made her ornaments out of mini palettes that she purchased from the Dollar Store.  Then she added ribbon, a wreath, mini bulbs, a stamped saying and a bow.  How cute are they!  I love the mini palettes and their homespun look.  :)

I think the palettes make a nice base for an ornament.  Now I'm thinking of what I could do with them, too.  :)



 
Judy made her gnome ornaments using pinecones and paintbrushes!  I love how she made two different sizes of gnomes for us.  They are adorned with cute little hats to complete the look.  How sweet :)















Next up is Linda with a cute beaded snowflake ornament.  And look how she also used the buffalo checked ribbon for hers.  I love how they all coordinated together!
















Tracy did some sewing for her ornament and made little red snowmen for us.  They came out amazing!  (And we didn't really know that she could sew.  LOL)  
















Amy presented us with two ornaments, also.  A sweet beaded icicle and a pretty red wreath.  All with a homespun look them!  Nice job, Amy.  :)











Carol brought some glittery sparkle stars in red and silver.  I love all of the ornaments.  Every year it's so much fun taking out all of the homemade things and remembering who they are from.  What a great way to share our crafts with each other during the holidays.  














And here we are, my group of crafting friends.  We treasure our times together.  Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment