Saturday, December 3, 2022

Snowflake Wishes


 Today I wanted to make a card using Snowflake Wishes.  I got this set last year but didn't get to make as many projects with it as I had wanted.  I like cool Balmy Blue and Gray Granite colors on the card.  It has a nice wintery look that can be used beyond the holidays.

For this first card, I used Balmy Blue for the background that shows under the snowflake cut-out.  I love how the card turned out but after I made it, I remembered that I had some blue glitter paper and I wanted to give that a try on the card.

It's hard to see the beautiful sparkle that the glitter paper gives to this card in the photo.  It's so pretty in real life.  Here you can see that I didn't use a Christmas saying on this card so that I can send it anytime over the winter months.  And here in upstate NY, that's like half of the year.  LOL

I got the idea for this card from Cindi Copeland on Pinterest, one of my favorite place to be.  


No comments:

Post a Comment