Saturday, March 4, 2023

Another Zippered Bag

One of my friends that attends the Bible study at my church has been going through a tough time.  The ladies in the group decided to each bring in a small gift for her and we would put them all together in a basket to give to her.  


I picked up the basket from Marshall's and made a medium sized zippered bag to give to her.  Not knowing what others would give to her, I used colors that matched the basket for my gift.  

This is another of my "go-to" gifts that I like to make.  I picked out some soft cream fabrics and I like how they went together.  The bag is made using 2 1/2" strips that are quilted.  I like putting the zipper in the top part of the bag instead of at the top.  This makes the zipper look better on the bag.  

I picked out a card for her that matched the colors that I used.  

All of the ladies put a gift into the basket and it looked amazing!  Our friend was so grateful to receive her gift and know that we are all thinking of her this week.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment