Monday, April 10, 2023

Quilted Green Table Runner and Wedding Frame

Back in March I posted a quilted gray star table runner that I made for my niece for her wedding. However, I didn't really think that it went with the stamped gift that I made for her.

So I went back to my craft room and made another one!  This time I used some soft greens that I thought would look nice in her new home in FL.  

I used some light green scraps that I had along with a beige leaf print for the background.  I also made the blocks just a little bit smaller.  I love how it came out!  After making it, I thought that this would make a nice runner for my own table. Lol

My niece and her her new husband like the outdoors and like hiking.  So I made this stamped frame for them.  I used In the Pines stamp set to create a mountain scene and kept the same green colors for the embellishments.  The accent colors don't really show up in the photo, but they are gold.  I picked up the shadow box frame at Michaels.

To coordinate with my gift, I made some 3" x 3" love notes for her to give to her new spouse with the mountain theme.  I mailed off her gifts a couple of weeks ago and they both really like them!  

Which runner do you like better, the gray or the green one?
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment