Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Loving the New In Colors


I told you that I am loving the new In Colors from Stampin' Up!  This card is made using the Papillon Potpourri (say that 10 times fast!) and the two new coordinating butterfly punches.  I copied the idea from Nancy Amato.

This is one of the cards that we made to commemorate the new catalog that came out this summer.  I usually cut out the pieces for each card or project for the ladies that come over to stamp.  With what they are given, there is always the freedom to make the project in their own way. 

Some ladies (and you know who you are!) are very creative and alter the projects just enough to make them their own.  I love to see their creativity at work! 

Here is another sample of how one of the girls had altered this card.


Cute layout, right?  How would you change up this card to make it "your own?"

No comments:

Post a Comment