Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Using Washi Tape


I just love the new washi tape from Stampin Up.  At first I didn't know how I would use it in my crafting projects, but after a few minutes of being on Pinterest and seeing all of the ideas, that problem was solved!

This card is a shaker card, meaning it is three-dimensional and has a window with some glitter in it that you can shake.  I copied the idea from by Linda Gutierrez.  She had a couple of sweet cards made with the washi tape.

In my stamp camp we also made an assortment of Chip Clips made from clothes pins and a cute little container filled with candy with the washi tape.  I used the Gingham Garden designer paper for these projects.  They were a lot of fun to make!

 I watched a video that a demonstrator from Stampin Up had made with these projects.  They were designed by Diane Dimich.

I am definitely going to make more projects with washi tape!  Try it, it's so easy!  What have you made with it?


No comments:

Post a Comment