Sunday, March 17, 2019

Christmas Wall Hanging in March?

Last year during the holidays I started this quilted wallhanging/table topper for my home.  Needless to say, I didn't get it finished in time to use it.  I took it out the other day and finished it up.  It's a pattern that I found in a Missouri Star video called Cutting Corners Quilt.  Instead of using 2 1/2" strips, I used 1 1/2" strips to make this.   I like the hint of Christmas colors that are in it and the little bird images.  It can be used as a wall hanging or a table topper.

Here is a closer pic of it.  Certainly not hard and a lot of fun to make.  I have a full-sized quilt in the same pattern that I am working on.  I'm hoping to finish it up soon.

The back of it has the cute little bird images on it.  I even have the option of using the back side for a table topper.  Cute, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment