Sunday, March 17, 2019

Stamping Project in a Wooden Frame

Yesterday one of my crafty friends held a workshop in her church for ladies to make a shadow box frame craft.  I had wanted to make some of these frames during one of my stamping classes so I went for some ideas.

There were about 16 ladies there and we all had a great time using stamps, punches and the Big Shot to make the pretty flower out of felt.  We were allowed to decorate our frames any way that we wanted. Every frame looked entirely different.

Here is what I came up with.  I branched out from my usual colors and used a pretty rose brick paper for the background.  I added some tan and brown leaf accents, wrapped it with twine, added the beautiful felt flower and some butterflies for embellishment.  I just love how it came out.

It was a lot of fun to go to a craft time where I wasn't the one coming up with the ideas and preparing all of the supplies.  :)


Afterward I saw a photo of me making my project on facebook that someone had posted.  And yes, I am the lady in green.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment