Monday, March 18, 2019

Inspirational Word Blocks

When I am out and about at garage sales or rummage sales, I love to find items that I can make crafts out of.  A couple of years ago, I bought a bag of small wooden block, sort of like Jenga blocks. 

Then one day, an inspiration hit me to make little words blocks out of them!  I painted the blocks with off-white craft paint and let them dry.  Then I went out to find a stencil with some small words on it.  I picked up one at Michaels and then stenciled the words onto the blocks.

They were kind of plain so they sat around for a while on my desk.  But then I thought that I could put some stamped images on them to make them stand out more.  I found a couple of bird stamps and some small flowers that I accented with a little pearl. 

I love how they came out! I want to put them all around my house.  Now to just find more blocks to make more... 


No comments:

Post a Comment