Monday, March 4, 2019

Floral Romance Suite

This week I put together some cards featuring the Floral Romance Suite in the Occasions catalog from Stampin Up.  The papers are so beautiful and the photo doesn't do them justice at all.

I think my favorite is this one - it has a lovely pink vellum printed paper on top of the white cardstock.  Then it is embellished with some cut outs from the Wonderful Floral dies.  I used die from Stitched Labels for the saying.  I always try to have a different size and/or a fancy fold in my card collections.  It is 4.75" square.  (You would need to make an envelope or use a larger store-bought envelope to mail it.)  I got the idea from Sue Vine on Pinterest.

The Floral framelits have this interesting die in it that you can use for the border of your cards.  Isn't
it just amazing?  This card also has decorative vellum on it.  I just love it so much.  Kylie Bertucci came up with the idea and I saw it on Pinterest.


The Happy Birthday is an easy card using the pretty designer papers as the focus.  I also added a couple of little springs to complete the card.

I cut the right edge of the card about 1/4" shorter and added some washi tape to the edge, so it shows up when the card is folded.  It's an easy and great accent to any vertical card that needs a little something.




Finally, I did some coloring in using the stamp set and my blender pens.  I embossed the white cardstock with the new Lace Dynamic folder.  It mades for a very delicate and sweet looking card.

I had a great time making these cards.  The suite really makes some beautiful projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment