Saturday, April 23, 2022

Celebrating Easter with My G-Baby


This year we are celebrating my little g-baby's first Easter.  I put together a little Easter basket with some baby treats and an outfit for her.  For her card I chose Fable Friends because of the sweet little bunny that it has in it.  I made the card to match the sign that I got for her in her Easter basket.  I love having a little one to celebrate with and make things for.  :)









I found this cute little sign that says You are SO Loved and bought it to hang up in the nursery.  The little lamb is from a country store that we went to last week.  I made the bunny card using the cut out and papers from the Hand Penned suite.

I think he is just so cute!  







And here is the little Bunny Girl herself all decked out for Easter and sporting her bunny rabbit ears!  


No comments:

Post a Comment