Saturday, April 23, 2022

Sunny Day Cards

Recently I saw some really cute cards and tags made with the Sharing Sunshine stamp set.  It's a set that doesn't look like much until you start making things with it.  

I made this bright and sunny card and added a saying from Sunny Sentiments.  The papers are from Fine Art Floral.  I got the idea for this card from Meg Loven on Pinterest.

This next card is filled with Sunshine, too.  I really like this saying so I had to buy Celebrate with Flowers just to get it!  I used some older designer papers that I had lying around.  The yellow trim on the side is from Brilliant Rainbow dies.  Sweet, right?

For this next card I used Bermuda Bay cardstock and added some gingham papers from a few years ago.  The saying is from the Rainbow of Happiness set and the clouds are cut from the Rainbow papers that were in the last Sale-a-Bration.  This card is a fancy fold that I saw from the Kitchen Table Stamper.  

And the inside of the card has a surprise rainbow in it!  

For the final Sunshine card, I made this using Hand Penned designer papers, and added an old die called Sunshine Wishes.  I fussy cut the flowers from the paper.  I got the idea for this card from someone on Pinterest but can't find her name.  (Let me know if this is your card idea and I will give you the credit.)

Working with this stamp set and it's coordinating sayings was so much fun.  I will definitely be making more cards and projects filled with Sunshine!  :)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment