Monday, April 25, 2022

I Love Mason Jars

I have to admit, I have a lot of mason jars.  A few years ago, I used them as drinking glasses, made cheesecake desserts in the mini ones and even have some old ones that are being used as part of my decor.  I'm not sure why I'm always drawn to glass jars, but I love my mason jars.  :)

This week I painted some of them with chalk paint, sanded them and then added a coat of wax to them for the finishing touch.  Today I added some tags and charms to the lids to spruce them up a bit.  

I painted them in pink and gray paint, but I want to paint more of them using other colors, as well.  For these two gray jars, I added some yellow and bee tags and charms to them.

Here is another gray one with a blue tag and charm.  What am I going to do with them?  I put them into my Vintage Market display.  Perhaps I will find someone who loves the jars as much as I do.  :)

Do you love mason jars?  What do you do with yours?  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment