Monday, May 16, 2022

Dear Friend

I'm calling my set of cards for this week's class, "Dear Friend."  I love the little deer from the Friends of the Forest stamp set and I even bought Eden's Garden stamp set for the "Dear Friend" saying to go along with it!

This first card uses Friends of the Forest and some papers from Friendly Hello, left over from the last Sale-a-Bration.  I have a LOT of stuff left over and need to use it up.  Ha ha!  

I love the soft colors on this card, the little whimsical images and the black accents.  What a sweet little set.  :)

I got the idea for this card from Kerri Timms on Pinterest.  

My next card is also a "Dear Friend" card.  All of the cards in today's selection are meant to be sent to a friend who may need some encouragement.  And don't we all need that at times?  This idea is from Stacey Marsh.  Crumb cake and Jade are the colors.  

For this card, I used a fusion of Friendly Hello and Friends of the Forest images.  I love the look of this especially with the little foxy fellow at the bottom of the card!  I copied this idea from Kerry Timms also.  

And lastly, I used the Friendly Hello but added a paper strip from the Friendly Hello papers.  I used jade, pool party and crumb cake for the colors.  The doily is a cut out called Encircled in Beauty.  Also from Kerry Timms.

What do you think?  Would you like to receive one of these "dear" cards from a friend?  Do you love the soft colors?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment