Monday, May 16, 2022

Hand Print for Mother's Day

My little g-baby is 10 months old and this year for Mother's Day, my son-in-law wanted to make my daughter a handmade gift from the baby.  (!)  So I thought about doing a handprint gift.  Remember, at Christmas time I tried to something like this, but things went awry very quickly with a 4-month old and paint.  LOL

Anyway, I set up the paints for her and hoped for something better than the last time.  Ha ha.  She wasn't really that into it, but did at least smear some paint onto the paper for the background.  

In her nursery, the baby has this pretty rainbow frame and I thought that I could make something using the same colors to coordinate with it. 


Once the paint dried, I added her handprint using a stamp pad.  I then finished it off with some embellishments and put it in a frame.  

Here's the card that I made for her to match the gift.  My daughter said that she loved all of it.  :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment