Sunday, May 29, 2022

More Little Houses

Remember the bird paper from a few years back?  Well, he's making a comeback on these sweet little wooden houses.  I cut out some flowers from the designer papers and added the little tag with charms.  

I love the birds on the little houses.  They're just so cute.  I may have to order more wooden houses.  LOL

The little charms are from Stampin Up, from a few years back.  I've been going through my charms to take inventory.  

Here's a pic of me painting the houses.  You can see the start of my "Vintage Market" in the background.  Pretty soon I'll have enough crafts to do a craft booth.  I'm also making another craft from a tin can.  More to come on that later.  

Check these out with the mosaic papers that I have left over.  I fussy cut the papers so that the bird would fit right next to the saying.  

The papers from this package have their own shine to them, just like a mosaic would.  It really adds to the houses.  

I cut out some flowers from the Pierced Blooms die cuts that I had bought last year.  It's my first time using them.  These two houses look especially nice with the lace added on them.  

Seriously, I'm having so much fun making these.  :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment