Sunday, May 29, 2022

More Little Houses

Here's the next set of little houses that I made from wooden blocks.  I am having fun picking out different designer papers to put on them.  And there sure is enough papers to go around.  LOL

I don't often make purple crafts, but I love how these came out.  For these two clocks, I added some charms and love how that makes them look!

This one has a little cut out butterfly on it, some velvet ribbon and a larger button.  It's fun to go through my "stash" and see what I can find to go with the papers.  

Here is a set with some little birds on it.  I love how they sit right in the sayings.  And now I'm hooked on adding the charms.  

I also found a small flower stamp that goes nicely with this set.  It's a fun way to make the old designer papers new again.

What do you think of them?  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment