Sunday, May 29, 2022

Vintage Bowl Fillers

The other day while I was looking for some charms to put on a craft, I found this fabric, all cut up in a bag.  Honestly, I didn't even remember that I had it!  LOL  If you're a crafter, can you relate?

So I gathered it up and started sewing this little bowl fillers.  Like right away.  (This may be why I have a hard time finishing things!)  You can use these to put in a bowl, on a shelf or as a pin cushion.  They're about 5" tall.

In the bag were some scraps of vintage lace, so I added some of that to my project.  I finished them off with buttons and small safety pin with a tag.  How nice they look in the chicken wire basket that I purchased recently on one of my hunts.  

The only bad thing about this project is that I want to make more!  


Here's me with the "girls" out at the Vintage Market in VT finding our antique treasures.  I'm the one on the right.  Part of the fun of putting my display together is finding the things to put in it.  :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment