Wednesday, July 3, 2019

More Birds

I had so much fun making cards using the Free as a Bird set that I could make them all day, every day!  I just love anything that had little birds in it.  They are so trending right now.

It's hard to pick a favorite card, but I just love this one.  I cased it from the Stampin Up catalog and I just love the colors in it!  The new Pretty Peacock and Terracotta Tile are featured in it.  I colored in the birds using the stamping blends.  And I love the saying, too.


 This card uses the Stitched Nested Labels in both the positive and the negative space.  I added a dimensional to the saying to make it pop in the space.  Isn't the paper with the birdhouses on it so adorable?  I saw the idea on Facebook but can't find the name of the designer.  Let me know if it's you or someone that you know.

Last up is a gray card that uses a branch cut out from last year's Petals and More framelit set.  It looks so great on this card!


I cut out the bird duo from the designer paper and framed them in a scalloped circle.  The larger flowers are stamped and colored in using the blends.  I used the Stitched Nested Label dies for the saying.  The gray birds match the gray cardstock perfectly.  I love the look of this card. 

Which is your favorite bird card? 


No comments:

Post a Comment