Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Frosted Floral in a Frame

The other day I was "cleaning" up my stamping room and came across a package of designer paper that I didn't remember that I had purchased!  It was Stampin Up's Frosted Floral.  When I opened up the package, I knew that I had to make something with it - it's so beautiful.  LOL

 Anyway, I needed to make a gift for a friend of mine who is going through a hard time and I wanted to make her feel special and loved by both me and God.  I found this scripture stamp that says, "You are inscribed in the palm of his hand."  I thought that it was so fitting for the gift that I wanted to give to her.  :)

I added some cut outs, ribbon, butterflies from Butterfly Gala stamp set, a silver doily, a heart charm and a felted flower made from a Sizzix die.  I just love the colors and how it all came together.  I hope that she likes it and that she feels loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment