Saturday, March 14, 2020

Honey Bee Bundle

When I first saw the new mini catalog from Stampin Up, I was drawn to the Honey Bee stamp set.  This is my version of the card that is featured in the catalog.  I added the "bee lines" give it some interest.  The little bee is so adorable, stamps well and cuts out so beautifully. 

One of the "sweet" things about this stamp bundle is that if you purchase the stamp set and cut outs, you can earn the bee designer paper for free from the Sale-a-bration promotion.  I got the idea for this card from one of my fellow demonstrators. 

Here you can see better how the cards opens up.  I just love how it came out. 

This bee card is another fancy fold.  I got the idea for this at my demonstrator's meeting from Jo.

Here is the inside of the card.  I loved using the bee set with the coordinating papers.  It's hard to tell in the photos, but the bee paper has gold shiny accents that really make your cards and projects come to life.  I can't wait to make more bee projects.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment