Saturday, March 14, 2020

Poppies Parading Everywhere!

When I first got the new mini catalog, I wanted to recreate the front page and put poppies everywhere in my craft area!  Well, I never did that, but I have made a lot of cards with the Peaceful Poppies suite.

I ordered some mini calendars from Amazon and made these cute little desktop calendars.  They are made with a "W" shaped piece in the center so that they stand up and don't collapse.  I used some Poppy designer paper and added one of my favorite stamps - Do something creative every day.  Although it doesn't say, Be creative every day, it's pretty close to my business and website name.  Then I cut our a bird and flower from the Bird Ballet papers to decorate it. I got the idea from Mary Knabe.  I love how it came out.

Our first card uses both the Poppy Moments and the Painted Label dies.  The only stamping is the saying.  I used the Peaceful Moments sympathy saying, but you can put any saying that you want on this card.  This idea is from Bonnie O'Neill.

Look how sweet these two go together.  :)

I just love this next card!  I got the idea from Jaimie Babarczy.  At first I made the card using Rococco Rose, but I like it better made with Real Red. 

It's a more subtle way to showcase the poppies.

When I plan for my classes, I like to make the projects coordinate.  I just love how these all came out.

Lastly in this collection, is this card made using the beautiful Poppy papers.  The paper is so amazing that you don't even have to add much to make it a nice card. 
All that I added to these is some ribbon an a saying. 

The ladies who came to this class all loved the cards, the papers, the poppies, etc.  What is not to love about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment