Saturday, March 14, 2020

More Poppies - Yes, Please!

The ladies that come to my stamping classes all wanted more poppies!  So I held a Stamp-a-Stack card class where they could make 8 cards using the Peaceful Poppies designer papers.  I saw the idea online by Patty Bennett and decided to make it happen.

I purchased 3 packages of the Peaceful Poppies elements for the class.  This gave each of the ladies some Poppy embellishments to work with for their cards.  Because we were making so many cards, we had to keep the stamping and cutting to a minimum.

I think everyone had a good time and now I have a nice supply of cards to give out! We used the Peaceful Moments stamp set for our sayings.  I really like the font and the saying in this set.  It's been a staple for our 2020 projects so far. 

So simple and so beautiful!  Which color combo is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment