Thursday, April 2, 2020

Tea Party Favors

To go along with my "Tea Party" card class, I made these cute little tea favors.  They're made using a 6x6" square of designer paper and come together so quickly.  I added a tea bag, a granulated honey packet and a little spoon. 

I had so much fun making them that I made a LOT!  I decided to bring them to my demonstrator's meeting for each of the ladies. 

To keep it simple, I used all green designer papers, including the pretty Garden Lane and the Peaceful Poppies paper.

I found the spoons at the Dollar Store and tied a green ribbon around each one.  Then I stamped the Cup of Cheer from the Cup of Cheer stamp set.  If you'd like to make these, and trust me, you won't be able to make just one, click here for instructions from Chic n' Scratch.  You'll be glad you did.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment