Thursday, April 16, 2020

Happy Easter

Easter was pretty quiet this year and because of the quarantine and social distancing I didn't have anyone in my family over for to celebrate.  However, I did watch church online and cooked a nice dinner.

I made this Easter card using Grace's Garden stamp set from the Mini Catalog.  I saw the idea for this on Pinterest from Laura Seki.  I used the purple flowered paper from the Best Dressed designer pack and colored in images of the flowers from the Garden set.  I especially love the little kitty and the bird that comes with this set.  It reminds of the little kitty that lives in my house.

I got carried away stamping and coloring the flowers so I had a couple left over for the inside of my card.



I hope that next year my celebration will include people.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment