Monday, April 20, 2020

Bird Carry Along Bag

I love making things with birds on them.  They're a lot of fun to craft and decorate with.  While out on last year's Shop Hop (shopping trip for quilters), I found this pretty fabric with cute birds on it. 

When I decided to make this project, I knew that bird fabric would be just perfect!  So I made this carry-along bag and featured the birds.  The bag isn't very large and is made for a quick run to the store or when you don't need to bring a lot of things with you.  On this side of the bag is a zippered pocket that you can slide your cell phone and wallet into.

Here is the back of the bag that has a pocket for tucking in a little something.  I centered the bird fabric so that the little birds stood out for the pocket.  I made this as a gift for one of my friends that also loves birds.  It has a long strap so that you can wear it as a cross-body bag.  I hope she likes it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment