Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Encouragement Cards

We've all been affected by the Corona Virus pandemic that is sweeping across our nation in some way.  For me, I'm home more than I usual, and I've been spending some time in my craft room(s).

 This week I wanted to send out some encouragement cards to a couple of my friends.  I looked through some of my sayings to find something appropriate and I found this saying: "The journey of life is best shared with a friend.  We'll get through this together."  I thought that was so fitting for these uncertain times.

I used the Best Dressed designer papers and thought they looked so pretty paired with purple cardstock.  The flower is from Tea Together and the sayings are from Good Morning Magnolia.  

Do you like to send cards to people to encourage them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment