Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Asian Ladies Zippered Pouch

I love to make small zippered pouches for my myself and for my friends.  They come in so handy when you need to organize things.  I have some special ones that I use to store my charging cords for my electronics so that I know where they are when I need them.

One day when I was out a second-hand craft shop in my area, I spotted this pretty fabric with these Asian ladies on it.  I knew right away that one of my friends would love something made with this fabric so I bought a yard of it.  She loves everything Asian, especially if it has ladies on it. I turned it into this cute little zippered bag.  It even has some fabric with Chinese print on the inside.  

I made a small zippered pocket for the outside and added some charms to the zippers pulls.  And guess what, she loved it!  Now she can bring the Asian ladies with her wherever she goes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment