Monday, April 20, 2020

Star Table Topper

I've been home from work for 5 weeks now and I'm going through all of the unfinished projects and working on them.  I haven't even started anything new yet and that's a biggie for me!

Today I finished this Star Table Topper that I started in January.  I am making a Star Wall Hanging from Pat Sloan that's called Mini Charm Star and I had some problems getting the center piece to fit with the star points.  This is one of the "rejects" that I had made and just added a plain center piece to make it fit.  I decided to finish it and make it a table topper. 

I finished it today and I actually like how it looks on the table.  I put my basket of felted hearts on it and well-ah - I love how it looks.  :)

Have you ever made a mistake on a project and then turned it into something else that you liked?

No comments:

Post a Comment