Sunday, April 9, 2017

Are You Beautiful?


For this card, I took out the stamp set, Beautiful You, that features some high-fashioned women images.  When I saw a sample of this card made by waterlilypapercraft, I just had to make it.  The original card used the So Detailed framelits that I didn't have (imagine that?), so I tried using the Detailed Floral thinlets.  I had to run it through the Big Shot twice, lining it up to make a wider image.  Then I trimmed around the flowers.  I painted her dress using a paint brush.  I love how it came out.

I used the Falling in Love designer paper and really love the elegant look of this card.

Here is the same card make using different papers from the same designer series.  I love them all.

Here is another card made using the same image, but with a totally different look.  I embossed and then die cut the scalloped hole in the Rich Razzleberry paper and mounted it using dimensionals.  Then I stamped the lady image inside of the hold.  She is colored in with the squiggle stamp that comes with the set.  Lastly I added metallic ribbon as an embellishment.  I got the original idea from Corina Chin.

Have you tried this stamp set yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment