Friday, April 21, 2017

It's Another Wreath

I saw the idea for this card a while back. The wreath is made from the vine stamp in Foxy Friends set.  The vine is an arc that you can stamp two times to make a wreath.  Cute, right?  I saw this card from Julie T at stampingala.com.  I embossed the flowers that are from the Touches of Texture set and added some leaves using the bird punch.

During one of my classes, one of the ladies used the flower from the Texture set and I love how this changes the look of the card.  The flowers have Wink of Stella on them but it's hard to see in the photo.  There are some mini pearls also on the flowers and in the vine.

Here's another sample made using some yellow and an added bumble bee. What do you think of this?  The sayings are from Dragonfly Dreams.

Which one is one that you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment